Businesses are growing worldwide, and so is the competition. In order to keep a competitive advantage, you must discover smart ways of cutting costs and increasing revenues. You save 50% of your overhead costs and 100% of your time by outsourcing all your bookkeeping and tax management tasks. The time you spend on resolving bookkeeping problems that add little or no value to your customer relationship can be better served growing your business.
We know that making good financial decisions is important to achieve financial success. With our monthly/quarterly business bookkeeping packages, we take time to personally assist our clients in the preparation and revision financial and income records to ensure they are always informed, ready to make sound business decisions is an important aspect of our business. These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system.
Our Professional yet affordable accounting and bookkeeping services will provide you with the edge needed to succeed in this fast-paced, competitive business world. Here are just some of the services Strother’s Bookkeeping & Tax Service LLC. can provide for you.
Reconciling your business checking account each month allow us to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date. The benefits of reconciling your account monthly:
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Know how your business is doing? You can’t really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for in your financial statement.
An income statement identifies your profits and losses. Basically, it’s an itemized list of all your revenues minus an itemized list of all your expenses to come up with a profit or loss for the given period. The benefits of having an accurate income statement:
- Track revenues and expenses so that you can determine the operating performance of your business.
- Track dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
- Determine your income tax liability.
Simply put, a balance sheet gives you a financial snapshot of your business at a specific moment in time. The Benefits a balance sheet can offer:
- Quickly get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business.
- Determine if you need to take immediate steps to bolster cash reserves.
- Determine if your business is in a position to expand.
Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the most basic elements in providing financial reporting to potential lenders such as banks, investors, and vendors who are considering how much credit to grant you.
The general ledger is the core of your company’s financial records. These records constitute the central “books” of your system. Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, a problem with your general ledger throws off all your books.
Having us review your general ledger system each month allows us to hunt down any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments. Then we’ll fix the discrepancies so your books are always accurate and kept in tip top shape.
Let our 30 years of accounting and bookkeeping experience be the difference in your business’s success. Set up an appointment today and see what Strother’s Bookkeeping & Tax Service LLC’s Bookkeeping and Accounting services can do for you bottom line.